As our marketing executive you will be responsible for monitoring and posting blogs and social posts, optimising our website and participating in online outreach and promotion of our company and products.
Key skills, attitudes and duties
- Highly motivated
- Establish relationships and good rapport with internal stakeholders and external contacts
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns across social, email and traditional media
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Develop and orgainse marketing collateral for events
- Monitor website analytics using Google Analytics
- Monitor analytics across all marketing channels to evaluate campaign success
- Manage and implement PPC campaigns using Google adwords
- Manage and implement email campaigns using ECRM tools
- Create and write engaging blog and social media content and marketing campaigns
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our sales and marketing team at live and online events
- Support the sales team on theirresource requirements
- Write content and generate media assets for all media channels
Previous experience of Marketing, Social Media, Google Analytics and writing blog posts required.
Working conditions and environment
You will work from our premises at Hethel Engineering Centre.
You will report directly to our Marketing Director.
- 31 Days holiday per yearinc bank holidays.
- Good opportunity for career progression
- Company pension.
- Competitive Salary.
- Free gym membership (location dependant)