We are looking for an experienced sales professional who can manage the company’s sales.
Based in Norwich but required to travel when needed.
Basic salary - £35k - £45 (depending on experience) plus share scheme and bonus.
Watr – The Smart Water Monitor (www.watr.tech) is an ambitious technology start-up.
- A driven and highly commercial UK Sales Manager with demonstrated experience in identifying and developing growth opportunities within the water industry or similar.
- We are looking for someone of a highly entrepreneurial nature, who can seek out new opportunities to drive sales into the business
- Proactive and hungry to join a business where you can get on board early and take ownership over the growth of the brand
- Highly methodical and proficient in data analysis along with presenting to high level industry sector execs.
- As UK Sales Manager you will need a solid understanding of the market, specifically across all channels of the water industry, as well as being up to date with current consumer trends
Typically, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Servicing the needs of existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Allocating areas to sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring the sales performance and motivating the team to reach targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
If you want to apply for this role please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.