We are looking for an experienced product manager who can oversee product development and manufacturing of our iOT water monitor.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Current physical device
- Future developments roadmap
- Web platform
- App platform
Based in Norwich but required to travel when needed.
Basic salary - £30k - £40 (depending on experience) plus share scheme and bonus.
Watr – The Smart Water Monitor (www.watr.tech) is an ambitious technology start-up.
- A driven and highly commercial Product Manager with technology product experience, ideally in the water or iOT industry.
- Someone with product manufacturing and testing experience, ideally with experience working with Chinese manufacturers
- Proactive and hungry to join a business where you can get on board early and take ownership over the growth of the product roadmap
- Highly methodical and efficient
- Implement strategic planning and implementation to shape the future of the company products
- You will be expected to have a solid understanding of the market, specifically across all channels of the water industry, as well as being up to date with current consumer trends.
- You will be exceptional at managing and developing staff personnel
- Creative in motivating teams to deliver to goals and objectives required for the company to be successful
Typically, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Taking overall responsibility for the success of our product
- Contributing towards product strategy and vision
- Meeting regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance and company heads
- Collecting analysing and responding to user feedback
- Overseeing manufacturing and testing
- Managing budgets
- Gathering and evaluating ideas and opinions
- Planning new features and changes to a product
- Demonstrating new ideas and features to stakeholders
- Creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
- Attending conferences and events related to a product or sector
- Implementing and supporting marketing campaigns
- Creating and overseeing development and project management processes
- Inspiring and enthusing colleagues and users of the product
- Learning about users and a product's market
- Researching competitors and similar products.
If you want to apply for this role please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.