We are looking for an experienced general manager who can improve efficiency and increase profits, handles the overall operations of a company or division. Duties include managing staff, overseeing the budget, employing marketing strategies, and many other facets of the business.
Based in Norwich but required to travel when needed.
Basic salary - £35k - £45 (depending on experience) plus share scheme and bonus.
Watr – The Smart Water Monitor (www.watr.tech) is an ambitious technology start-up.
- A driven and highly commercial General Manager with technology product experience.
- We are looking for someone of a highly entrepreneurial nature, with experience in growing
- technology product-based businesses with ideally experience in the water and utilities sector.
- Proactive and hungry to join a business where you can get on board early and take ownership over the growth of the brand
- Highly methodical and efficient in the day to day running of the business.
- Implement strategic planning and implementation to shape the future of the company.
- You will be expected to have a solid understanding of the market, specifically across all channels
- of the water industry, as well as being up to date with current consumer trends.
- You will be exceptional at managing and developing staff personnel
- Creative in motivating teams to deliver to goals and objectives required for the company to be successful
Typically, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit or organization.
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
- Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the product's offerings to customers.
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
- Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure, and talent.
- Communicate strategy and results to the unit's employees.
- Report key results to corporate officers.
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
If you want to apply for this role please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.